Friday, November 18, 2016

Day 18: Some Things People Don't Know About Me

This is me!!
Since I refer to this as my 'personal' blog as opposed to my work blog on communication and soft skills, I think there should be posts of personal nature too. So here are a few lesser known things about me: 

I am scared to use a mixer grinder (long story!). I am very careful when I rarely do

When I take the stairs down, I always have to hold the banister (thanks to a couple of bad falls)

I am not scared of lizards (cockroaches make me jump out of my skin in fright)

I have learnt to drive a car thrice but I still can't drive to save my life!

I hate sesame seeds in my food

I can't sing or dance to save my life

I am scared of heights

I'm very lazy! (Oh! You have no idea)

As soon as I am home, I have to tie my hair up. Everything else happens after that

I don't look at, read, hear or watch anything remotely, suspiciously spooky

Cheeni Kum amd The Devil Wears Prada are my all time favourite movies

I have traveled to all continents except Australia and South America

I won't pick a book to read if it has a small font. I'll find a Kindle version or a different copy 

I'd rather watch a movie I know is great than watch a new one to find out if it's great! 

This is a random list of things that came to my mind. I think we all have peculiarities and idiosyncrasies that make us unique! Do you have any strange ones? I'd love to hear them so that I can feel normal

This post is a part of #NaBloPoMo which stands for National Blog Posting Month hosted by BlogHer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Help books: How Much So They Help The Self?

 I just finished reading The ONE Thing - a book that tells you how focussing on that one critical thing - on thing at a time - you can achie...